How to Order
1: Place Your Order
Just follow the easy instructions on each product ordering page.
Once you have completed your order, you will receive an order confirmation by E-Mail. Also, at this time, a hold will be placed on your credit card for the amount of your order. The amount, however, will only be charged after your order is shipped.
2: Send Us Your Artwork
As part of the ordering process, you will upload the logo and/or text artwork that you want to have printed on your products.
- You have no artwork yet? No problem! Give us a call and we can discuss how we can help.
- You have camera-ready art? We accept artwork files such as Corel Draw vectors files, Adobe Illustrator .EPS or AI vector files, Adobe Photoshop (300 dpi+) .PSD files, Postscript EPS files or other high-resolution (300 dpi+) .JPG or TIFF or PNG files.
- You don’t have camera-ready art? If your artwork is not in a camera-ready file format, we will accept your low-resolution file and produce from it a high resolution file that is useable for printing. The charge for this service is $35.00. Please allow extra time for this process.
- If you have multi-color art: The art must be color separated. Include composite print out of artwork with your order.
3: Receive Your Sample Proof:
- Electronic Sample: After we have the print-ready file of your logo, we will send you a free electronic sample proof which is a picture that shows how your logo will look on your product. This will be sent to you by email and the sample proof will also be posted to your account, where you can view it and approve it.
- Pre-printed Production Samples: If you wish to have an actual sample of a product printed with your logo and have it shipped to you, there will be a $50.00 charge plus shipping. This charge will be credited to the purchase price at the time of placing your full order of that product.
- Product Samples: We will send you a sample of the product that you are considering at no charge. This sample will have a Red Rabbit Bags™ logo printed on it so that you may see the quality of our printing. The sample will be shipped by the shipper selected by the customer and charged to the customers FedEx or UPS account.
4: Approve Your Sample Proof:
- Have a problem with your sample? Call us toll-free at 855-885-7333 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org we can resolve the problem.
- Is your sample what you want? If so, then you can view and approve the sample in “My Account” or send an E-Mail to email@example.com the sample. You will then receive an E-Mail response confirming that we have received your approval.
5: The Printing Process Begins:
Within 24 hours after we receive your approval, we begin printing your order. Orders are typically completed within 2 to 3 business days and are then shipped out by your choice of either FedEx or UPS. If required, contact customer service for expedited shipping options.
6: Receive Your Tracking Information:
When the order is completed, FedEx or UPS will pick up your package and you will receive an E-Mail from the shipper with the tracking information.
7: Your Credit Card is Billed:
After your order has been shipped, on the next business day we will bill your credit card for the order and an invoice will be E-Mailed to you. You may also view the invoice in your online account.